Posted on: Fri, 04/01/2022 - 14:42
Styline Logistics, a division of OFS, is seeking an Inbound Dispatcher to secure inbound loads,
provide load assistance and assignments to drivers. The qualified individual will be responsible
for coordinating pick-up and delivery schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate inbound requirements with outbound load plans.
- Monitor inbound driver availability
- Procure inbound loads based on driver availability
- Data entry of loads into transportation management system
- Provide timely and accurate communications with internal and external customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to develop positive working relationships while successfully achieving company goals
- Record of achieving high quality standards
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to manage time effectively
- Prioritizing and problem solving with minimal guidance
- Computer skills and an adequate comfort level with internet based data systems – Experience with OTM and Peoplenet a plus
- Previous dispatching experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Get taken care of.
Healthcare, dental and vision insurance plan options for you and your dependents
Company-provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage
Supplemental insurance benefits
Paid time off and generous vacation package
401(k) plan with Roth options and access to a personal financial advisor
Mental health Employee Assistance Program with providers across the country
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a resident of California please click here to review the CCPA Job Applicant Privacy Notice for OFS Brands before continuing.