Posted on: Fri, 04/01/2022 - 14:42
Styline Diesel is looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to join our team as a Diesel Technician. Here you will perform preventative maintenance and repairs of all levels on the newest and best maintained fleet of vehicles in the industry.
The ideal individual will possess the following skills:
- Perform preventative maintenance services; inspect, diagnose and repair of the tractor/trailer fleet
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems and make needed repairs
- Working experience with engine repair, computer diagnosis, A/C repair and brake systems
- High attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all team members
- Class A truck repair experience preferred
- Class A CDL license preferred but not required
Get taken care of.
Healthcare, dental and vision insurance plan options for you and your dependents
Company-provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage
Supplemental insurance benefits
Paid time off and generous vacation package
401(k) plan with Roth options and access to a personal financial advisor
Mental health Employee Assistance Program with providers across the country
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a resident of California please click here to review the CCPA Job Applicant Privacy Notice for OFS Brands before continuing.